Friday, February 24, 2012

anytime fitness franchise




Anytime Fitness Franchise
            I choose to pick anytime fitness. This franchise is a very popular one because a lot of people go there to work out. It’s a very successful franchise there very clean and they make a lot of money the required capital to invest is 30,000 to 70,000. The thing you need to watch out for when you become a member of an exercising place is the scams they can pull. A lot of exercising places say they have deals but they are really just scamming you for your money. With anytime fitness there’s a chance they can scam you but it’s a very popular place that I don’t think they would do that. That’s how places lose their business just because they scam the people. Anytime fitness always has deals going on so there business can make money and be able to stay open. Another thing that makes people want to go is that there always open there a 24/7 exercise places. This is good for the people that don’t have the time to work out during the day so they get to work out after they get out of work, which works out a lot for people. There is over 1800 clubs all over so where ever you live there will most likely be an anytime fitness. They also have personal trainers to help you get through your workouts and feel good about yourself. The weaknesses that can come along is if they open to many places then they could face the possibility of not having the money to pay off bill and etc. they will struggle if they open up to many. For example friendly’s I feel like opened to many restaurants and now they are going bankrupt and have to close a lot of the friendly’s down. I don’t think anytime fitness will struggle with this because they seem to be going good and they know what they’re doing because they have been around for a while.
            My search was pretty accurate and I did get to answer most of the questions but not quit all of them because there wasn’t information on some of the questions that were asking. I answered the questions as much as I could I feel like it was accurate. I don’t know where I would be able to find the other questions I would say I have to look into the information a lot more.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a very successful franchise to be in. In this generation with obesity being such a big problem fitness centers are very popular. I agree with you that a lot of people go to work out regularly. It is very important to watch out for scams because anyone could scam someone. I think it is really smart that Anytime Fitness stay open 24/7 because everyone has a different work schedule. It is also important that they keep their gym equipment really clean because customers will not be attracted to a dirty environment. Anytime Fitness sounds really successful because the franchise has over 1800 clubs. You made a really good point about friendly’s because they should not of opened so many if they couldn’t handle them all. When you are running a franchise in order to get it bigger you have to make smart decisions that keep you away from going bankrupt.

    ReplyDelete