Thursday, January 19, 2012

casey d


 My name is Casey Doig. I was born in Montrose Colorado but have been living a New Hampshire life since i was four. I now live in Spofford NH but have owned a few apartments myself throughout my senior year at Keene High school. Currently I’m a freshman here at Nichols College.

 I came here planning on winning a Conference Championship in soccer and fell one game short this past season. I plan on working that much harder to achieve my goals next year as a sophomore. Soccer has always been a positive aspect of my life. Soccer has kept me focused and taught me how to be a leader.  My major that I’m studying here is sports management. I don’t exactly know what I will do within sports management but I feel it is the right path for me at this school. This ties in with many of my hobbies which include almost any outdoor sport. Id say I’m most enthusiastic when a guitar or fishing pole is in my hand.  If anyone has a guitar at school and wants to play let me know :)  I have the one obove here at school.   Being able to relax and collect my thoughts are a huge part of each and everyday. The past four years i have been working at a local beach in Spofford NH as a lifeguard and professional rescuer. When i get older i hope to own a local sports shop.

 I really think this class is vital to my future success as a small business owner. I feel that this class offers a lot of information that at some point or another I will have to acquire. Being able to participate and learn through this class is a huge opportunity. I hope to learn all the necessary tools and shortcuts that will lead to my success as a business owner.

We were assigned to read the artice, "Importance Of Business In The Present Day World"  This artice seemed to wonder a bit but generally provided alot of information on the different aspects relating to the world of buisness.  I found myself actually interested in reading more which happends to be a good thing.  Despite the unprofessionalism of this artice, i actually found the gramatical mistakes entertaining.  It almost kept me focused in a way.  Overall this artice was very interesting and i enjoyed reading through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment