Friday, January 20, 2012

Malcolm Gladden


Who am I?  Well my name is Malcolm Lawrence Gladden and I’m from Springfield, Ma I have lived there all my life, all 18 years. I went to Minnechaug Regional High School in Wilbraham, Ma for high school I now attend Nichols College in Dudley. This is my first year at Nichols, as a freshman I’m really taking in the experience here and the years to come for my college experiences. As a freshman I play football at Nichols I play Offensive line. For those who don’t quite know the sport it is the people blocking for the quarterback to score and hopefully win the game. This year the football team didn’t do so well but it was a learning year for us. I am the type of person to really do anything once for me see how it is to do it I like to hang with my friends most of the time I like to go out. Like my mother I’m addicted to shopping usually if I have the money I’m buy it.  I wouldn’t call it being a shopaholic just someone who likes to shop that all.

 

 What do I plan to learn in this class? Well I didn’t really know a lot about business, my main point I guess is to better understand the concepts of business and the structure to having one.  Also along with that I would like to know what I need to know if I ever have my own business of my own what I should know and what I shouldn’t do. Thus this class is very important to me.

In the reading of “Importance Of Business In The Present Day World”   the reader talked about today’s businesses and the things they must do today to have good products it also so touched various business topics like production of goods, distribution aspect of business and business supplies services….etc in these topic it talked about what they the business must do to have a good one and it talked about today businesses and how they do it. It was a good article and topic but I would highly advise the writer to spell check his work, but other than that it was very intriguing.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice job on the blog, I decided to comment on yours because it was well written. I've also always been a fan of football so it's nice to see that you're playing here. Your review of the article was also very professional, unlike the article itself.

    ReplyDelete