Sunday, January 29, 2012

HW#2


By living in a capitalist society I am afforded the opportunity to do better for myself than how my parents did.  I can raise money and make as much money as I want by putting in more work and I can get whatever job I want.  The disadvantages of this would be that other people are trying to get the better of me and get more money than me so they are willing to sacrifice me in order to do that.  You can capitalize this by working off of their greed to lead them to financial ruin and doing better for yourself.  If I was a business owner in capitalist society than lowering business taxes would help me because than I can get more profits and do better with my money to expand my business and than get more customers which would lead to more profits.  The disadvantages of this could be that since taxes lower than I would have to lower all my prices accordingly than it wont help me in any way.  If I was a worker living in capitalist society than I would have to fight in order to get paid the right amount because the owner is going to want to maximize profits which means that they are going to try to pay me as low as possible so I would have to prove my worth to the owners in order to get paid the right amount.  Being a capitalist government official would be hard because I would have to listen to the business owners who are trying to get the most profits possible and the workers who will be trying to lower the minimum pay in order to make the most money.  Everybody contributes to society because they all work and pay taxes so they all help to improve society and they all help the government.  I think that anybody who works a legit job in the country is contributing because they all help out and they all do a good job.  In order to pay taxes they all help out so that the country can improve and everything in the country can be improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment