Friday, January 20, 2012

First Homework

  Hello everyone. The name's Blazej Stypulkowski ( Polish name, hard to pronounce).All throughout high school I was a.k.a. Blaze. I'm nineteen, and I'm a freshman at NC and I major in General Busniess. I'm originally from  Poland, but now I live 10 mins away in Webster, which is the town next to Dudley. I've been to US for six years now, and got to say 2011 was definitly the most important year of my life so far. I attended Bartlett HS in Webster and really enjoyed my senior year. I like listening to reggae music, and having deep conversations with my friends. For hobbies, I love soccer, and anything that has to do with cars, especially working on them.  I'm currently employed at a car dealrship in Oxford so if anyone needs a car or is having problems with theirs,  I'm the guy to talk to.
  I hope to gain some important knowledge from this course, that will be necessary in the business world later on down the road. I know Prof. Fleury-Lawson will help me with that, since I've had her as an instructor before and I enjoyed her class. It seems to me like this is the course to be in if one wants to learn about all the important tools and skills that are needed in the business world. Basically, I want to be able to say I found myself at the right place at the right time at the end of this course.
  First of all, someone should've proof-read the article for spelling mistakes! However, the contest of the article was right on the money. I agree with all the aspects the author mentions and how self-centered modern businesses have become. If it wasn't for the government enforcing laws to "give back to the comunity",  99% of big corporations would never contribute any of their money to just causes. Just one litlle thing I wanted to add to the article was  that the author sort of forgot to mention the fact that businesses put people to work, and work is one of the essential activities of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment