Friday, January 27, 2012

zinan liu hw2

First of all, I am doing question #2. "Imagine you are a business owner in a capitalist society.   Discuss the advantages and disadvantages to lowering business taxes."
First of all, the words capitalist society is meant by "economic system based on private ownership of the means of production, in which personal profit can be acquired through investment of capital and employment of labor. Capitalism is grounded in the concept of free enterprise, which argues that government intervention in the economy should be restricted and that a free market, based on supply and demand, will ultimately maximize consumer welfare."
(http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Capitalist+society)

For advantages to capitalism, since there is a information of lowering the business taxes, which give me an opportunity to increase my business earning profits, and also will be easier to started the business, in some point which also means I can use the same amount money to buy more stuff for my business, and which must help me as an owner to have a better chance to expand my business. 


For disadvantages to capitalism, there will be a bigger problem between the owners and the workers. Also the government will be involved in this too. As a owner I want to make more profits, which will give me an opportunity to decrease the wage to the workers, which will be really bad to the economy and if the business can't get developed, later than I as an owner will be making no profits and the business will burn down to the ground.



No comments:

Post a Comment