Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christena Bsoumai

Hi, my name is Christeena Bsoumai I am from Webster Mass which is basically only a town away from Nichols. I am 100% Syrian, I was born and raised in Syria until I was about the age of 6 when I moved out here with my parents. So I know how to speak arabic and english fluently, I took french in high school but honestly don't remember a thing. I am an employee at Burger King, I've been wrking there since I graduated High School back in June. It is my first official job and honestly it's a good experience. My major now is International Business and someday I want to travel the world and help out people from different countries. In my free time I love to play soccer and run. I played soccer for Nichols in the fall and I plan on continuing to play next fall. I love spending time with my family and my friends. From this class I hope to gain confidence in being able to talk in front of people with out being shy.
I think the article really shows the roles and what goes on in bud=siness and how important each task is.

No comments:

Post a Comment