Sunday, January 22, 2012

Zinan Liu HW1


Hello everyone, my name is Zinan Liu, come from Shanghai China.
It’s my first time using the American blog, so took a while to figure it out, and this weekend is Chinese New Year, so I am really busy, which did finish this on time, sorry about that.
I am a freshman at Nichols College, my current major is GB, but I am going to change it into international business instead. I have been working in my dad’s company for couple year as a part time worker, and in the mean time, me and couple friends we started a company of computer programming and gaming system, which do all the work during the summer, and during school time, most of us don’t have enough time to writing programs, which just give us more time to think before we start to work. It has been 6 years since we opened the company, didn’t make lots of profit, but get lots of experience.
I like to play basketball and computer games during school time, during vacation I like to go travel around with my friend. Cause I live in China still, so every summer I will go back to China and the end of the summer I will be coming back to states for school, and other vacation I will choose to stay at my friends house at LA, VA or Chicago.
From this course I hope I can learn how the world business works, cause Shanghai and New York are the two biggest city in the world, and I hope from the class I can get an idea of how Americans think about the business world, and try to understand how the world works. Hopeful when I graduate at 2015 the world economy will be much better that time, and I can get a better job for experience and later than start my own business with making lots of money. This is my life goal.

About the article ”2Importance Of Business In The Present Day World” was pretty interesting. Business is around us at everywhere, and learning business is truly important to everyone, but the way to look at business is to compare the history and now, which we will understand more about how business goes in our life. And I agree about that the author said that sell things by emotions. Also I agree that “Human values and worker comforts are ignored by business.” People are doing everything for business, but they didn't think about everything. from this article I learned a lot of things I don't know before, and give me a better idea of the work business stand for, and which make me become more interest in this cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment